Date / Time: 6 Nov (Wednesday), 19.30 - 22.30
Location: The House of Wisdom, Weesperzijde 77H, Amsterdam, 1091 EJ
Investment: €15 (prepaid online), €20,- (at the door in cash)
During our next evening workshop you will discover how the world sees you through the Fascination Advantage®. The session will be led by Mary Ellen Brennan, a certified human resource consultant and coach.
As usual the two hour workshop will be followed by networking and socializing among the participants.
Discover how the world sees you through the Fascination Advantage® , the only personality assessment to show you how to grow your confidence, increase your value and live more authentically.
It’s called the Fascination Advantage because once you understand what fascinates others about your personality, you can use that to your advantage in your work and personal life.
Imagine how it would be if you knew how clients, co-workers, friends, and family see you at your best?
• How you are most likely to make a brilliant first impression
• How your personality and communication style adds value to teams
• How you build relationships using your personal brand
You will learn how to:
• Understand your primary and secondary triggers of fascination, learning what people love about you and how you operate
• Begin to recognize these triggers in others, knowing how people with each trigger communicate, add value, and engage others
• Learn how to use your triggers to your advantage, how to use your strengths, and what will happen when you do
• Write an anthem or tagline to define your fascination brand
Our learning will be fun and creative and include examples from celebrities and comic book characters. There will be plenty of time for sharing and discussing the concepts.
Mary Ellen Brennan returns to the The Hague Professional and Self Development Group after presenting an inspiring workshop on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator last year. Mary Ellen has 20 years' experience managing human resources in professional associations and law firms. She facilitates and leads personal and professional development training, as well as strategic planning and team-building retreats. Mary Ellen is a coach focusing on career and leadership coaching. She holds the highest level of certifications in human resource management.
- € 15, - pre-payment online latest 48 hours prior the event ,
- € 20,- at the door in cash or late transfer (within 2 days before the event).
In order to secure your spot it is advisable to register timely. Please note that there is no possibility for repayment or rescheduling in case you can't attend.
Tea, some soft and alcoholic drinks will be available at a reduced price. Please bring some cash.
Doors open at 19.15 Training starts at 19.30.
Looking forward to meeting you at the event,
Monika & Mary Ellen