Date /Time: 30th January (Wed), 19.30 - 22.30
Location: Training Centre by the Amstel, Weesperzijde 77H, Amsterdam, 1091 EJ
Investment: €12,50 (prepaid), €18,- (at the door in cash)
You are invited to join our next workshop where you will learn how to energize yourself and boost your career confidence while doing it. The two hour session will be led by one our most popular trainers, Vincent Deinum, founder of U Turn Coaching & Training.
After the two hour workshop, we will toast for the New Year and will socialize and network among the participants.
Energize Your Work & Boost Your Career Confidence
• Why do I sometimes feel drained from work?
• How come I procrastinate certain tasks I know I need to do?
• What are the things that really energize me?
Perhaps you recognize those days where you are full of energy and you have fun in what you do in life. And there are days that we have to do things we really dislike and we come home from work exhausted. Why?
We will answer these questions during this workshop in which you will:
- discover bits about yourself and what drives you in work and life
- learn the 6-step plan to find your personal mission
- get to know way to energize your life and work
About the trainer
Vincent Deinum has been involved with people's development for over 14 years. As a coach, physiotherapist, consultant, facilitator and community builder, he always focuses on the potential in people and how to unlock yourself to become who you are.
Currently he works as a HR consultant for BeLife and helps organisations build positive work cultures, developing leadership and talents in the programs they offer. He is the owner of U Turn Coaching & Training where he coaches individuals in their personal development. He is also part of a cooperative called Build Your Movement that amplifies the resilience of social movements by putting people at the center.
- € 12,50 - payment in advance latest 48 hours prior the event,
send an email to monika.kalina(at)gmail.com for the payment details
- € 18,- at the door in cash or late transfer (within 2 days before the event).
Drinks can be bought after the workshop at the location for small change. Please make sure to bring some cash.
Looking forward to meeting you at our event,
Monika & Vincent