Date: 14th April (Sunday)
Location: Weesperzijde 77H, Amsterdam 1091 EJ
Investment: € 85,- (+ 0,80 booking fee)
Bring a friend and you both save 20%!
Do you sometimes feel stressed because there is so much to do, but still feel you could do much more?
Do you ever feel drained by other people or circumstances outside of your control?
Does it feel like sometimes no matter how hard you are trying, you can’t seem to reach the success you desire in life?
As human beings, we have inherited these patterns as a part of our evolution.
The development of these challenging emotions is the result of survival adaptations that we no longer need. Our subconscious mind has been programmed to ensure we survive even though we are no longer in danger of the same external threats.
These survival-games we played (and won!) have shaped us deeply. But now we are ready for more.
In the last couple of hundred years, roughly since the industrial revolution, we have changed the rules of this game. We have harnessed the environment, made strong alliances to ensure our safety, and constructed rules and laws to ensure good behavior amongst each other. We no longer need these old survival strategies.
In his 20+ years as a HR consultant and coach, Harry de Bont, developed an extensive, five stage model that describes and provides clear insights into these fear-based pitfalls and offers a courage-based strategy at each stage to align your actions and energy in a more effective way.
If you are ready to step into the future version of yourself with confidence and upgrade your life, please join us for this full day deep dive into the model that has changed individuals and company cultures over the last two decades. Find out how it feels to be free of your fear pattern and engage your field of potential. Adapt a courage-based strategy and get ready to celebrate your wins in life!
During the day you will:
- Learn and explore the five dominant (fear based) survival-strategies and how they often impact your life in a negative manner, holding you back from growing.
- Learn how to overcome pitfalls that these fear-based strategies generate in modern day life.
- Learn new, courage based strategies that you will be able to apply in a playful manner and that will naturally guide you towards full living up to your potential and realizing your goals.
- Gain insights why some are patronizing or drawn to be aggressive and some are vulnerable to a burn-out or depression.
- Discuss and share challenges that switching to a courage-based strategy will impose on you.
- Gain a clear vision how these courage-based strategies will change your life.
- Leave the training with a new perspective, a new mindset and an intention to change for the better.
The day will be inspirational and impactful, with interactive group (and pair) activities with playful exercises. We will use insights from psychology, evolution and game theory.
About the trainer
Harry de Bont is a talent developer and strategy advisor. He has a lifelong passion for psychology and a never-ending curiosity about the inner working of things. He studied Electrical Engineering and psychology. In his career he has been a military officer, IT professional, HR Manager, coach, trainer and consultant.
As a consultant and coach, he guides directors, managers and professionals to a more effective and fulfilling career and life. In his last trajectory he helped directors to better apply their individual talents, cooperate better and develop a more profitable strategy.
w: www.monadcompany.nl I e: hwdebont(at)gmail.com
If you have any questions regarding event, do not hesitate to contact us or via email: info(at)diamindtraining.com
We are looking forward to meeting you at the training,
Monika & Harry