Date /Time: 17th January (Thursday), 19 - 22h
Location: Haagsche Tafel, Laan van N.O.I. 12A 2593 BT , The Hague
Investment: €12,50 (prepaid), €18,- (at the door in cash)
We are kicking off the New Year with a workshop in the Hague that will focus on building key relationships in order to support your career or your business. The workshop will be led by O’ona Souissi, Founder of Career On Purpose.
After the two hour workshop we will toast for the New Year and there will be an opportunity to network and socialize among the participants.
How to accelerate your career by building key relationships - even if you hate networking
Are you great at what you do, and yet your career or your business doesn’t grow as much as it could?
Then you’re probably missing a strong power base. As long as you will remain invisible to the people who matter, your efforts won’t be recognized as they should.
The issue is, you already know that you should network more, but something is holding you back:
- You’re probably very busy, and you’re afraid of the time commitment.
- Perhaps you’ve put efforts in joining networking events, but it doesn’t give you access to the right people.
- You may have neglected your network, and you’re unsure how to revive it.
- Or you have a pretty good network, but not one that can truly help you with your new target.
- And you may have a hard time approaching key people, especially with the idea that you’re trying to get something from them.
It doesn’t have to be that way. You can change the way you approach networking, so as to grow your influence and change the game for your career or your business.
Learn how to quickly create the power base you need in order to open doors – even when you hate networking!
Simply register here.
Over the past two decades, O’ona Souissi has worked with senior professionals at blue-chip companies and helped many people to reinvent their career internationally. As the Founder of Career On Purpose, O’ona works with major corporations, international organization, global non-profits, startups with international ambitions and top universities. She is a certified Executive Coach with a background in Global HR Development and Consulting, and an accredited member of the International Coach Federation. You can learn more about her work here.
Get 3 key frameworks to clarify your options and make some critical decisions for your career at http://www.careeronpurpose.com.
- € 12,50 - payment in advance latest 48 hours prior the event, please send an email to monika.kalina(at)gmail.com for the payment details
- € 18,- at the door in cash or late transfer (within 2 days before the event).
Coffee / tea and some drinks will be available at a reduced price and there will be some snacks as well for those who arrive hungry.
Doors open at 18.30. Training starts at 19h.
Looking forward to meeting you at the event,
Monika & O'ona