Date /Time: 22 May (Wed), 19.30 - 22.30
Location: the House of Wisdom, Weesperzijde 77H, Amsterdam, 1091 EJ
Investment: €13,30 (prepaid online), €18,- (at the door in cash)
You are invited to join our next evening workshop where we will focus on achieving presentation mastery. The two hour session will be led by Aleksandra Plazinic, Certified Professional Coach with a Ph.D. in Strategic Communications.
As usual after the workshop there will be an opportunity to network and socialize among the participants.
How to be memorable in your presentation and achieve mastery in your performance?
Imagine how it would be if you were memorable in your next business presentation, speech or pitch.
- Do you wish you could prepare quickly for any presentation?
- Would you like to reach the goal of impacting your audience?
- Do you wish there is a way to easily overcome stage fright?
- Would you like to know how to avoid common presentations mistakes?
This workshop focuses on achieving presentation mastery by using science backed methods, human psychology and functioning of subconscious mind, to provide the tools that will make you stand out in your next presentation.
The participants will be also given the chance to interactively join with exercises designed to practice the new skills on the spot. As a result, the workshop will give you the practical methods to use to gain more confidence, increase your impact and have outstanding presence in your next presentation or speech.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Create and deliver presentation that conveys genuine impact
- Quickly prepare for any presentation
- Use effectively your body, emotions and mind for mastering your performance
- Tap-into the latest neuroscience research to apply in your presentations
- Overcome stage fright
- Avoid common presentation pitfalls and errors
Aleksandra Plazinic is a Certified Professional Coach with a Ph.D. in Strategic Communications having 10 years of experience working with international clients.
She coaches ambitious people to effectively communicate, act with confidence and excel in their performance, to accomplish professional and personal success. In her coaching practice, Aleksandra uses comprehensive approach backed by academic research with teachings from subconscious mind, human psychology and healing techniques to serve clients in their profound transformations.
Aleksandra also holds trainings and workshops for the organizations, which aim to develop effective communications and presentations competencies in their teams, to drive successful revenues.
She published several scientific articles in communication and has been featured in Thrive Global, YouQueen, Idyllic Pursuit, BizLife, and Medium. Aleksandra has been also recognized for her work on mind-body connection and was quoted by Arianna Huffington.
- € 12,50 (+0,80 booking costs) payment online in advance latest 48 hours prior the event
- € 18,- at the door in cash or late transfer (within 2 days before the event).
In order to secure your spot it is advisable to register timely. Please note that there is no possibility for repayment or rescheduling in case you can't attend.
Drinks (wine, beer, some soft drinks) can be bought after the workshop at the location for small change. Please make sure to bring some cash.
If you have any questions regarding event, do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to meeting you at the event,
Monika and Aleksandra