Date /Time: 14 February (Thursday), 19 - 22h
Location: Haagsche Tafel, Laan van N.O.I. 12A 2593 BT , The Hague
Investment: €13,30 (prepaid online), €18,- (at the door in cash)
You are invited to our next evening workshop where we will explore relationships through various practices and exercises under the guidance of Valeria Pierdominici, experienced therapist and Alfredo Genovesi, musician and music therapist.
After the workshop, there will be an opportunity to network and socialize among the participants.
Please only sign up if you intend to join.
Enjoy Your Life and Stay Open for New Relationships!
"Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."- C.G. Jung
Travelling is amazing, going around the world and meeting new people. Your mind, like your relationships too, is a planet to explore. Relationships with friends and partners can be alive and fulfilling. Do you really give everything to your relationships, and still feel safe and relish life?
- How can I enjoy my relationships in depth, sharing who I am and still feel safe?
- When I travel in my mind and my heart what do I really want?
- How does building connection with others influences my mental health?
- Where do I look for friendships in social media, places, travels and work?
Learn more; explore yourself and your relationships in a workshop of sound, relaxation, visualization, psychoanalysis and synchronicity. Bring along your favourite book, prepare your favourite song for an interesting exercise in shaping, imagination and synchronicity: the power of meaningful coincidences!
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Set your strategies to connect, trust and share
- Learn the map of traveling your own mind and another in a relationship
- Visualize, relax and feel the coincidences in the small daily things in life
- Share your emotions with a mind travelling companion
Come over, look outside, dream, look inside and AWAKE!
Bring a book, a notebook and a pencil. Wear comfortable clothes.
Valeria Pierdominici, MA clinical psychology. Valeria is a therapist of travellers, highly educated people, academic or skilled individuals coming from all over the world. Artists, directors, employees, students, multicultural families and children. What they have in common is their courage to grow and surrender to change. You might be one of them.
Valeria has several years of experience working in Amsterdam since 2007 at the Expat Medical Centre with one to one therapy, based on Psychosomatic Psychotherapy and Jungian Psychoanalisys.
Alfredo Genovesi, musician, music therapist in training. With an outstanding background of improvisation Alfredo Genovesi brings both his passion for music and his music expertise, into the field of therapy in order to help you believe and achieve.
He obtained his BA (hons) degree in music at Dartington College of Arts, England. Since then he has worked internationally and he is a MA - Music Therapist in training at Codarts in Rotterdam.
- € 12,50 + 0,80 (booking fee) - online prepayment in advance latest 48 hours prior the event,
- € 18,- at the door in cash or late transfer (within 2 days before the event).
Coffee / tea and some drinks will be available at a reduced price and there will be some snacks as well for those who arrive hungry.
Doors open at 18.30. Training starts at 19h.
Looking forward to meeting you at the event,